The New Moon in Aries is a great time for starting new ventures. You must though follow through with what you start during this new moon. Its great for starting ventures involving financial and medical. The moon is about; the
self, ego, sharp items, strength, daring, courage and lust. It is a moon that is impulsive, since Aries is an impulsive sign that acts before it thinks. If you want quick results, this is the moon to do it with.
Aries rules the head, muscles, and circulatory system. Pay extra attention to these parts of the body around the time of this New Moon
During this New Moon in you can do one or more of the following:
- The abundance check is a great way of manifesting income in. This should be done on a monthly basis.
- Planting seeds through manifesting (healing the earth)
- Wishes during a New Moon
- Make a manifestation board of the things that you want in your life. Be creative how you want things and how design it.
- New Moon ~ Your Solar Year Manifesting
- Make a list of what you would like to learn that would make your life easier.
- During this Lunar phase is a perfect time to plant mental seeds for what you want to create in the future, and to have grow and increase in your life. Write your intentions on a 7-day candle, and light it each day up to the full Moon. Take small actions each day that signal to your Self that you are committed to your goals.
Make wishes on this New Moon related to: self expression, imitative, courage, passion, leadership, enthusiasm, daring.
Affirmations for this New Moon:
- I choose to consciously remember that I carry a spark of the Divine within me.
- I know that my purpose will be revealed to me as I honor this.
- I hear and respond to the Call, knowing that only I can fulfill my part.
- I know that my True authority is Spirit and choose to hear and respond to the Divine Impulse within.
- I use my impatience and anger constructively, to make positive changes in my life.
- I respect the power behind my passions and desires and use this energy wisely.
- I use my self-assertion to build, manage, and support the conditions I want in my life.
- I offer bold, affirmative leadership to myself and others with my choices and actions.