See Theressa Johnson, Psychic Medium for a Reading @ Soul Healing Center, 9055 Main St, Clarence, NY on Sunday September 11 (1-4pm). Please call (716) 218-0475 to book your appointment. I have a few spots left.
Full Moon In Pisces
How is your month going? How are you getting through Mercury Retrograde AND the full moon in Pisces? The full moon is our signal to let go of behaviors, patterns and mindsets that no longer serve us so that we can enjoy the productivity of Virgo season? It was asking you make the most of this event is to understand what challenges lie ahead (especially with relationships), without disregarding how far you’ve traveled on your path up until this point. There were also be themes around deconstructing what is no longer working, in order to rebuild from a sturdier place.
September 10, 2022 Full Moon In Pisces
Since there are a few transits taking place during this time, we can and WILL feel the effects when the moon comes out to play. I mean like Really REALLY feel the effects !
This particular moon’s closeness to the autumnal equinox means that it’s symbolic of new beginnings and a door to spiritual awareness. On the other hand, with the Piscine energy of this full moon, you may experience a bit of a feeling of insecurity and a feeling like you’re being too perceptive. In order to prepare yourself for these particular feelings that may come from the full moon in Pisces, it’s best to try to relax. During the harvest moon, it’s best to slow down, wait, and see what happens in your life. Enjoy the beautiful September sunsets, look back at your achievements, and take a deep breath !
Since the full moon in Pisces (Description: compassionate, romantic, artistic, intensely empathic, and sensitive. They feel so very deeply and might struggle with blue moods, they might be drawn to psychology and metaphysical or energetic practices like Reiki, acupuncture, or aromatherapy and tend to have an innate psychic ability) opposes the sun in Virgo, (humble, self-effacing, industrious, and practical, but under the surface, they are frequently natural, kind, and sympathetic, as befits their zodiac sign. Methodical and quick thinkers, yet they have so much mental energy that they are frequently stressed and tense), it might be time to review your health habits which coincidentally is a theme of Virgo season, which strives for us to find balance. The full moon is our signal to let go of behaviors, patterns and mindsets that no longer serve us so that we can enjoy the productivity of Virgo season.
Additionally, the full moon will sextile (an aspect formed when planets are two signs or about 60 degrees apart. It is a positive harmony between planets that opens up new pathways for growth and brings ease to that area of the chart, along with helpful people) Uranus retrograde in Taurus, (Uranus in Taurus activates your persona, purpose and physical incarnation, Taurus – how you show up and appear to others. You’re known as a stable, reliable, even predictable sign, yet with electrifying Uranus you could see change, feeling extra activated, inspired, and ready to mix things up…)which ultimately could be very eye-opening.
Don’t be surprised if you are hit with a wave of intuition or enlightenment as the sextile can bring out an unpredictable spirituality. Plus, there are a few other tidbits to be mindful of when dealing with Uranus. Since Uranus retrograde is still a wild child at heart, the sextile may cause us to lean in or out of our full moon behaviors. We may suddenly ditch poor coping mechanisms and escapist tendencies. Artistic endeavors may unexpectedly spring up as we could feel called to indulge in our inner dreamers. Aside from this, the sextile may allude to some sleeplessness.
What Does the Harvest Moon Mean For Each Zodiac Sign?
- Aries: It’s time for Aries to face what they’ve been hiding. A secret matter may come to light, revealing some of those skeletons in your closet,. The good news is that you won’t be, or shouldn’t be, afraid to discuss it with others.
- Taurus: You may be putting your own needs last, but that will pay off when you help others during this Pisces full moon. Time to face the facts!. Under the harvest moon, you will begin to give more and put yourself second. You’ll be amazed how you can help others heal.
- Gemini: Geminis might feel uncomfortable as they’re forced to take initiative during the harvest moon. You’re a team player, but now you are being forced to take the lead, This means you need to step up your game. For the first time in a while, you’re going to find yourself being pushed to be in charge.
- Cancer: It’s crucial for Cancers to find some long-awaited time for friends, as well as solitude. To put it simply, you need to have some fun,. All work and no play has left you energetically drained. The late hours that you put into work are catching up with you, leaving you craving extra time for yourself and for socializing. Find the time to let your hair down.
- Leo: It’s OK for Leos to not only make boundaries but also enforce them. You do not have to feel bad for setting boundaries with others,. People who drain you of energy can stop you from progressing to the next level, so it’s important that you cut out those who’re negatively impacting your life. It sounds brutal, but it’s for your own good.
- Virgo: Virgos will be seeing their family and friends more often during the harvest moon. Recently, and rightfully so, it’s all been about you,. (After all, it is Virgo season!) Now, you are willing and wanting to give more energy to others. It’s time to get together with your loved ones and show them what they mean to you.
- Libra: Libras, it’s time to stop selling yourselves short. People may not always recognize it, but your hard-working nature will start demanding more respect, You’ve been working on some big projects, and you deserve more than you will be getting back. Time to make sure you get back as much as you put in.
- Scorpio: It’s time for the Scorpio signs to get their creative juices flowing during the harvest moon. Creativity is in the air, Scorpio,. This full moon is a perfect time to start breaking free from the roadblocks and constraints that have been holding you back. Your artistry and edge are going to help.
- Sagittarius: This Pisces full moon is the time to go for it, Sagittarius. You’re not one to stand idle and watch life pass you by, but around this moon, you’re going to realize that you have been less proactive lately,. It’s time for you to take back control of situations and to start making moves.
- Capricorn: Capricorns may be killing it professionally, but it’s time to switch gears. (Have you heard of quiet quitting yet?) You’re always one to give 100 percent to your career, but during this harvest moon, you’re going to find that your personal life could use more attention and affection,. Cancel your extra work appointments, and clear your schedule. It’s time to spend a bit more time with the people most important to you.
- Aquarius: It’s OK for an Aquarius to be picky during this harvest moon. Before you commit to social commitments, make sure that you actually want to spend that time with them,. You may find that creating boundaries helps you maintain a better balance in these relationships.
- Pisces: Pisces should be prepared to deal with feelings of longing and companionship. Now, more than ever, you are craving intimacy from your loved ones, particularly from your significant other if you have one. With the moon in Pisces, the harvest moon is the perfect time to level up intimate relationships and deepen your commitment to the people around you.